Skip to main content
- Artists can participate in solo or group shows in the various art galleries that are part of Chianciano EXPO
- We believe in expressive freedom and are open to all forms of art
- Artists can exhibit for one week or longer periods.
- The installation of art is carried out by EXPO curators
- Artist attendance is not a requirement
- 600,000 Overnight bookings per year in Chianciano alone of like-minded and high potential people
- Unique opportunity to exhibit in a wonderful medieval setting
- Chianciano was founded in Etruscan times and its medieval square dates back to the 12 Century
- All Art Galleries are located in Medieval Chianciano's Central Square
- The area is surrounded by attractions that entice high numbers of tourists
- Due to the traditions and to the demand in the area
- All exhibitions and artists are added to EXPO events pages
- Artists can show two works up to 100cm x 100cm or one larger work.
- Up to 4 additional works can be stocked at the Chianciano Art Museum to replace sold pieces during the show.
Things to do
- Sights & Landmarks