Discover the artist in you in our studios all across town. Find the Picasso inside you or just enjoy a new hobby!
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep"
Chianciano Terme is a city bursting with creativity where artists can come to paint and be inspired by the dreamlike nature and scenery of Tuscany, the nest of the Renaissance, as well as the fabulous history spanning from the Etruscans to the Medieval City states.
The city welcomes artists and there are numerous workshops that can be used freely by any artist. Studios are located in the 12th Century and medieval part of town as well as in within the "Forest of Thought", at the Art Museum and, of course,the Chianciano Arts Club.
Arts Club guests have access to the best studios in town but there are also open studios that any artist can use.
Free/open studios include:
- Bottega di Leonardo, Via delle Mura, Chianciano Historical Centre
- Dante's Grotto, Via dei Forni, Chianciano Historical Centre
- Turner Gallery, Via Solferino,Chianciano Historical Centre
- Forest of Thought, road to "La Foce"
Exclusive Art's Club Guest Studios include:
- Chianciano Art Museum studio and terrace, Viale della Libertà, Chianciano Terme
- Chianciano Arts Club studio and terrace, Via della Valle, Chianciano Terme
- Pitti Gallery,Chianciano Historical Centre